I'd like to see a Fashioncamp session on...

"how to sell online" e-commerce solutions

How's a young designer to get their product to market? Learn about various e-commerce solutions that are suitable for the fashion world.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Adminjonathanpberger (Admin, Fashion Camp) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cha Chang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've recently launched a web application called Mona Lisa Style, which connects fashion designers with buyers and streamlines the wholesale buying process. We do this by putting lookbooks, linesheets, and detailed pictures online in one central location. Think of it as a brand page wholesale log-in, but for the whole industry.

I'd love to talk more about how brands and buyers can leverage this type of technology to increase sales and exposure, maybe by doing a quick 5-10 minute demo.

• Patrick Hardy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi. I own a retail consulting firm. I have experience in managing e-commerce projects including design, development., maintenance and marketing. I'd be more than happy to provide my input on how to implement and manage a successful online sales channel.

• tandi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have experience in managing e-commerce fashion projects and also working for an online retailer, so I can give some information on developing a website and also, tips for managing an online store, such as merchandising, design and promotions.

• tonyzeoli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I am a Product Development executive with a background in Information Design and User Experience. I can present the various tools and technologies available to sell products online, create affiliate marketing arrangements and use social media tools and techniques to promote and market your brand online. I would speak to tier one companies and some start-ups that would allow you to build your own online shop or how to manage a Magento e-commerce installation to add your products and begin to sell. I can also advise on legalities, customer service, shipping and merchant accounts or signing up for e-bay to take transactions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base