I'd like to see a Fashioncamp session on...

Techniques for Fashion & Social Media

Do you have ideas about how to use social media in the fashion world? Leave suggestions (or volunteer to speak) in the comments

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    jonathanpbergerAdminjonathanpberger (Admin, Fashion Camp) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Annemarie DoolingAnnemarie Dooling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a digital strategist who works with large fashion names on creating, managing, and best practices for campaigns , I'd love to speak. I'm in the process of setting up a large panel on this exact topic and have pulled in a ton of info from top names in the industry- this is totally up my alley. :)

• Jess LeeJess Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to see this too and would be happy to share some thoughts. I'm from Polyvore.com, which is a fashion social media site.

• Julie FredricksonJulie Fredrickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be happy to speak. I ran a blog network for years (Coutorture) and have done extensive education on fashion and social media.

• michaelradmichaelrad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@holstee we are working to implement several SM elements.. would be happy to share that with the group.. also looking forward to learning the types of ideas others have been playing with to get traction

• CynthiaCynthia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would really love to see this session at FashionCamp09. It seems very relevant to the intersection of fashion + technology :- )

Feedback and Knowledge Base